Product Sales Consultant
Join our sales team to design and sell custom made beds, sofas, tables and other furniture. You’ll be utilising a material and hardware library that we update yearly to influence design and buying decisions. If you enjoy working with clients directly with their furniture design and occasional bad humour in the office, we’re not blaffing about our search, please use the form below to apply for this role!
Who This Job Is For
- You’re a tired interior designer who dreads the long and complicated project management process. Furniture design and build is a shorter, easier process but can be just as satisfying.
- You’re a product designer who want to work with clients directly and recommend solutions that will tangibly make a positive impact in your client’s life.
- You like to live vicariously through your client’s furniture design and material choices that you helped influenced
Basic salary $2,200 + Attractive Commission
- Strong knowledge of Mac OS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with a strong interest in furniture design and trends
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Willing to embrace processes and guidelines
- Some experience in the furniture or interior design industry helpful
- Review enquiries and quotation requests through our social media channels and evaluate requirements.
- Recommend furniture styles and material by articulating your opinion fluently
- Help clients visualise their furniture project through detailed communication and drawings
- Visit job site occasionally to do site measurements
- Manage furniture project from proposal to execution, then handover
- Company corporate insurance
- Office located in Tai Seng Ave (5 minutes walk from Tai Seng MRT station)
- Birthday leave on your birthday month
Location: Blafink 19 Tai Seng Ave #02-01 Singapore 534054
Working hours: 10am to 7pm on weekdays, 12pm - 6pm on weekends
You will rarely, if ever be required to work extended hours